The Doral features a classic and transitional style with calming simplicity that sustains a timeless elegance in any master suite or guestroom. Constructed of carbon steel and for stability and years of everyday use, the 51-inch headboard and 31-inch footboard are finished in a textured Matte Black powder coat to provide a perfect neutral base to build your bedroom design. These panels showcase a charming curved top with sturdy solid-wood bedposts finished in a Walnut color to blend with many decors. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and glides to provide full support to your mattress and box spring. A good ornamental bed, like the Doral, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. The Doral is designed to provide long life with carefree maintenance, while creating a calming retreat area that you'll look forward to utilizing during all hours of the day. This unit includes headboard and footboard panel, (4) posts, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Leggett & Platt Doral Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against defects in workmanship or material. Leggett & Platt Inc. is an industry leader in the production of adjustable bases, fashionable beds, bedding support, and top of bed textiles. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Leggett & Platt stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes, innovative designs, and technology to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value. Leggett & Platt Consumer Products: Value Without Compromise
- Queen sized bed constructed of Carbon Steel with textured Matte Black powder coat finish and Walnut colored wood posts
- 51" Headboard and 31" footboard features a classic and transitional style with calming simplicity that sustains a timeless elegance
- Steel bed frame provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 51" (H) x 62.75" (W) x 89.5" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Provides a perfect neutral base to build your bedroom design
- Showcases a charming curved top with sturdy solid-wood bedposts
- Designed to provide long life with carefree maintenance
- Includes headboard and footboard panel, (4) posts, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Metal / Wood
||Matte Black / Walnut
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
||Matte Black / Walnut
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||89.5 (L) x 62.75 (W) x 51 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.