Comfort and refinement are on full display with the sophisticated Finley chair. Design considerations, including sloped, tapered track arms and a buried welt trim on the arms and cushion edges, give the chair an elegant silhouette. The back cushion is attached to keep the chair tidy, while the reversable seat cushion makes it easy to keep the chair looking and feeling good for years to come. Long-term firmness and flexibility are guaranteed, thanks to our patented C-Flex Spring technology attached to the frame. Customize an aesthetic that will enhance your decor by choosing from hundreds of fabric options, along with three wood finish options for the tapered legs.
- Available in three refined wood finish options for the tapered legs
- Hundreds of fabric upholstery options available to suit your personal taste and decor
- Standard Pillows: 08P-91 (1)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Available in three refined wood finish options for the tapered legs. Hundreds of fabric upholstery options available to suit your personal taste and decor.
- Product Headline: Tailored Elegance
||33" 33 INH
||38" 38 INH
||38" 38 INH
||Contrasting Welt, Reversible Seat Cushions, Accent Pillows Included
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
||22.4 cu ft (0.6 m 3 )
||78 lb (35.1 kg) 78 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.